The University of Professional Studies, Accra invites applications from qualified applicants for admission to its programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Undergraduate & Diploma
Earn a bachelor’s degree (first graduate degree) in your area of interest by choosing from over 40+ departments at the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA).
Distance Learning (Blended Online Learning)
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission to the under-listed Postgraduate Programmes by Distance Learning, offered in blended mode with more than 70% online learning interactions and activities, for the 2022/2023 academic year.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management and Finance
- 4-Year Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Note: The Bachelor of Business Administration programme has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree programme in Accounting are advised to either opt for Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance.
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Information Technology Management
HOW TO APPLY
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
- Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
- Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
- By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
- By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
- Log on to admissions.upsa.edu.gh
- Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form.
- Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
- Certified copies of all certificates
- Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
- Certificates confirmed by the professional body is required for professional applicants
- Birth certificate or any national ID or legitimate documentary proof of date of birth
Timetable for Admission Deadlines for 2022/2023 Academic Year
|Type of Applicant /Activity||Starting Date for Application||Closing Date for Application||Entrance Examination||Selection Interview|
|Post-First Degree LLB||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 29th April, 2022||Saturday, 28th May, 2022||Tuesday, 7th June, 2022- Friday, 10th June, 2022|
|Mature||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Thursday, 30th June, 2022||Fri. 2nd September – Sat. 3rd September, 2022||To be Announced|
|University Diploma/ |
|Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|4-Year LLB||Tuesday, 22nd |
|To be announced||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|WASSCE||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||To be announced||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Postgraduate (MPhil/ |
|Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Sandwich)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||To be announced||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (Distance Learning)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 26th August, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
|Postgraduate (PhD)||Tuesday, 22nd March, 2022||Friday, 13th May, 2022||Not Applicable||To be Announced|
FOR DISCUSSIONS AND MORE UPDATES JOIN OUR UNIVERSITY UPDATES PLATFORM