2022 GTLE 1 Registration Opened.
In a letter sited by seekersnewsgh, the NTC has opened its application for all prospective teachers to write the exams.
You can also use these opportunity to print your certificate if you haven’t done that.
Observations made is that the Licensure fees gas been increase. The letter reads;
NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL
REGISTRATION OF GHANA TEACHER LICENSURE EXAMINATION (2022 GTLE 1)
The National Teaching Council is mandated by Education Regulatory Bodies Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to regulate the teaching profession in Ghana.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional licence and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
1. All Prospective candidates who hold Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of becoming professional teachers. The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
4. Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting a paper are to pay GHȻ 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 350.00.
How to pay
Payment can be made at any branch of Prudential Bank Ltd nationwide or Mobile money Payment can be made through the short code *772*51# across all networks
For in banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
• Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
• Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
• Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
• Review information provided and submit.
• Print Summary of the inputs made and examination regulations
5. Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 26th April, 2022
NB: There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 26th April, 2022 deadline
Date for Examination:
19th – 20th May, 2022
NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL