The Ghana Education Service GES is to commence an internal payroll auditing exercise across all districts, municipal and metropolitans in Ghana.
The various districts and municipal District Directors of Education has therefore issued a communique notifying its Headteachers about the decision to embark on an internal pay roll audit which commences in May 2022 and ends June 2022.
According to the GES this exercise is to start with schools from circuit bases and all heads are expected to be ready for the exercise before the arrival of the Officials to their circuits.
This means teaches will be meeting these officials in the various circuit centers.
Headteachers are however urged to note that the GALOP and Capitation account will be audited. You are to bring the documents below for the auditing.
- Bank Statement From January 1, 2018 to date
- All expenditure receipts should made available
- All SPIPS for each withdrawal
- All request for advances
- All honour certificates
- All accounting for advances
- All cash analysis
- Logbooks and Teacher attendance books
- All cheque stocks
- All store receipt booklets
- All expenditure return sheets
- All students register
- Current Payslip
- Last promotion letter
- Upgrading letter
- Professional certificates
All documents must be made available for auditors.