The Ghana Armed Forces is an equal opportunity employer There are no authorized middlemen and the advertised vacancies are not for sale. Any person found parading as an agent or middle man would be prosecuted and those who deal with such people do so at their won risk. Anybody who presents false documents would also be arrested and prosecuted
Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years by 06 Jan, 2022 for Regular Commission and not more than the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 160m (5′ 4″) for females.
- For military police only, the height must be 1.75m for male applicants and 1.7m for female Applicants
Must have the following:
- BECE. Must have Six (6) Passes including English and Mathematics.
- WASSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits(Not less than 6) including English and
- GCE ‘A’ Level. Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
- DEGREE. Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognized University