After receiving your staff IDs, the Controller and Accountant’s General’s Department will deploy their Officers to take your Biometric Data for processing of your the salary.
- Your ID card for identity
- Bank Account Number,
- Appointment Letter
- Biometric Introductory Letter
- You can also go with copies of the documents submitted to the regional office in case you still want to do a correction or they want to verify something.
- Your Full name as it appears on the Introductory letter.
- Please Note, sometimes when the entries are made, your name maybe spelt wrongly, unless its too obvious that changes your name completely if not you are advice to leave it and make the changes later. Changing the Name at this stage will render your salary to delay.
So its advisable you hold on, the following month when your salary has been paid, then you make the changes. A months time your salary will be paid if every thing goes successful.
You will be required to see your Validation Officer to assist you create an account on the E-Payslip Portal, to be able to print your payslip and other activities.
- HOW TO REGISTER ON CONTROLLER PAYSLIP PORTAL
- How To Correct The Point of Your Salary Level On Your Payslip Which Fails To Move Upwards
The introductory Letter,
GHANA EDUCATION SERVICE
METRO/DISTRICT EDUCATION DIRECTORATE
P. O. BOX ….
THE OFFICER -IN- CHARGE
LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
NAME …..FULL NAME
Management writes to introduce to you ………………………………………..full name , a newly recruited staff of full name of the school in the name of the town -for the purpose of Biometric Registration.
Please accord him the needed assistance required.
METRO DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION
Do not forget to carry some money for print out and ….