The Ghana Education Service has several divisions, the one to talk about today is the HRM Division.
Sometimes when you get issues, it becomes a little difficult as you may forget where to direct your message,
Here are some of the responsibilities of the HRMD you may need to know
Before going to the Office, You must do the following
Write a letter for the request, Directing it to the division, make sure the letter includes your full name, management unit and Staff ID
Obtain a cover letter from your Head Teacher.
Attach and Submit to the Office.
GES HRMD Division
Responsible for the following
1 Recruitment of newly trained and Graduate Teachers.
2.Promotion of GES staff both teaching and non teaching
3. Inter Regional Reposting of staff
4. Upgrading, salary adjustment, change of name , conversion of GES staff.
The HRMD has the following units under its supervision
PayrollPostings and transfer
Staff development unit.
The HRMD secretariat is responsible for the following
1. Receiving, registering, and forwarding letters and documents going to the director HR and it’s various units.
2. Headquarters transfer and reposting of staff
3. Issuing and keeping records of headquarters staff annual leave.
4. Deployment of NSS personnel posted to the GES headquarters
5. Organizing promotion and headship interviews.
6. Attending to visitors on on HR related issues etc promotion, recruitment, transfer etc.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM OR WHATSAPP OR FACEBOOK PAGES