How to apply Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for better understanding before applying. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
Click on Apply Now on the official website and fill in your scratch card serial and pincode details. Select your Arm of Service and highest educational level then click on the SUBMIT button.
You are to select your preferred branch and enter your Bio Data details, Educational details as well as upload a passport sized picture of dimension (200×180) pixels before submitting.
Finally Print out a copy of the application summary report whice contains details of your Application Identification Number (GAF ID Number) and other relevant data.
- acquire a scratch card at THREE HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 300.00) through designated Post Offices
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ https://www.apply.mil.gh with any of the following browser, Mozilla Firefox or Google Crome
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/e-mail and order a re-print.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
NOTE: You are to Keep the used Electronic Voucher as it will be inspected at every stage of the selection process.
Closing date for submission of all online applications is Sunday 10th, July 2022