At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
How to Apply
- Create A profile on their official page,
- Login into your account
- Your job ID number will be provided
- Upload your CV, Certificate, Your Cover letter, And other relevant document
- Enter your profile information
- Job Specification ( Notice Period, Enter whether you are willing to relocate, How you heard of the Job, Kindly put www.seekersnewsgh.com there for us)
- Save and Apply
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd April, 2022.
For more information, please contact Luke McDaid (Recruitment Specialist) at email@example.com