- How to Register NTC Exams
- Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
- Registration Fee for the NTC GTLE Exams
- Registration Deadline for the GLTE Exams
- Examination writing date for the GTLE
Here is the Deadline for NTC Registration 2023/2024 NTC Release Date for New Registration for GTLE | No Diploma Candidate Can Write
The National Teaching Council is mandated by Education Regulatory Bodies Act 2020 (ACT 1023) to regulate the teaching profession in Ghana.
The purpose of the Licensing Examination is to enable qualified teachers acquire a professional licence and prepare teachers to meet the demands of the National Teachers’ Standards of possessing the minimum knowledge, skills, values and attitudes necessary to deliver effectively in schools.
Eligibility for the Licensure Examination.
1. All Prospective candidates who hold Diploma in Basic Education (DBE), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), M.Ed and are desirous of becoming professional teachers. The candidates are to apply on-line at exams.ntc.gov.gh and complete the application form for the licensure examination.
2. All the above-mentioned candidates who completed in 2021 or before qualify to write the examination at a Centre of their choice.
3. Candidates who wrote the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination but were unsuccessful in some papers may register to re-sit.
Fees for registration:
a) Fresh candidates are required to pay GHȻ 350.00 to register for the examination.
b) Candidates who are re-sitting a paper are to pay GHȻ 150.00.
c) Candidates who are re-sitting two (2) papers are to pay GHȻ 210.00.
d) Candidates who are re-sitting all three (3) papers are to pay GHȻ 350.00.
For in banking payment, candidates must notify the bank as fresh students, re-sitting one, two or three papers.
How to Register
• Take Pin and Serial No. from the Bank after payment.
• Log onto exams.ntc.gov.gh
• Enter your e-voucher Serial no. and Pin
• Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
NOTE: NTC will not accept any request for change of photograph after the examination.
• Review information provided and submit.
• Print Summary of the inputs made.
• Read the examination regulations and tick the tick-box before submission.
5. Candidates should keep their PIN and SERIAL NUMBERS secured after registration for the licensure examination for further use after the examination.
Completed application forms should be received online not later than 18th November, 2022 New Registration out for 2023
NB: i. There will be no extension in time for registration beyond the 18th November, 2022 deadline. New Registration for 2023
ii. Dress code should be formal. No bathroom slippers.
iii. No baby at the examination centre.
Date to write the Examination
Date for Examination:
15th and 16th December, 2022
NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL