The Ghana Scholarships Secretariat is offering sponsorship opportunities to qualified Ghanaians for postgraduate studies in the under listed institutions effective 2022 academic year.
- BRUNEL UNIVERSITY, LONDON
- BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF ABERDEEN
- ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY
- YORK ST. JOHN UNIVERSITY https://www.yorksj.ack.uk
- UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST OF ENGLAND – UWE BRISTOL
- UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/
- Applicants are to apply to any of the institutions indicated above for an offer of
- Sign up to the Scholarships secretariat’s application portal and go through the online application process
- All applications to the Scholarships Secretariat must be done through the web
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for PhD.
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
Applicants are to note that, 70% of the sponsorship opportunity is for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related programmes.
Priority will therefore be given to the STEM related programmes. women are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and
that, no Individual, Group or Third-Party entity has been engaged by the
Secretariat to assist any applicant. Contact Numbers: 0302 907 051 / 0302 907 058/0302 962 928 / 0302 962 929 / 0302 962 930 / 0302 962 931