In a report received by seekersnewsgh from a concern Officer has this to say.
Teachers who applied for GES Promotion Fail to even be shortlisted because of this minor errors done.
Mostly when you do such mistakes, you are not even called by the office to make corrections.
You are advised to quickly make corrections on the portal or the documents you submit.
Here what the person has to say,
If you have applied for promotion or intend to, take a moment to read through this message from someone at the GES Headquarters Server end.
Good evening Professionals.
I have gone through some applications on the portal and I have encountered the following errors as stated below. It is very necessary for these errors to be corrected else the professional with these errors will risk either being shortlisted or successful at the end of the promotion process:
1. Some Teachers who have last promotion dates refused to use them, instead they used their appointment date as their notional date. It is obvious that some teachers have not gone on promotion before after they were appointed into the service and these Teachers have their appointment date as their notional date. Apart of from this category of Teachers, every teacher should capture their Last promotion date as their notional date.
2. Some Teachers deliberately refused to capture the Title of their Qualification. For example: Bachelor of Education in Basic Education (Social Studies), instead captured DEGREE. Some also wrote Bachelor of Education, just like that. What is Bachelor of Education? Bachelor of Education in what?
3. Some Teachers were asked, “Do you have Master’s Cert?” and their response was “NO” but in the column of Qualifications, they captured a Master’s Certificate Title.
4. Some Teachers have their names captured (First Name and Other Names) different from what is captured on their uploaded last promotion letter and did not attach a copy of a sworn affidavit.
5. Some Teachers also uploaded very blur or unclear promotion letters.
6. Some Teachers uploaded very blur and oversized (bigger than bill boards) passport sized pictures.
Please, if you are a victim of the errors stated above, with a speed of light, move into your portal and correct these errors else what is white will be black to you.