Applications are invited from qualified fresh undergraduate students to access the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) for brilliant but needy students for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Going to a university is for various reasons, some to increase their horizon, some because it is a must and some to get a better job, yes and to get a better job is for majority. But there are so many things that will hinder ones university ambition and these includes financial challenges.
The National Scholarship scheme provides financial assistance to brilliant but needy citizens.
That is not all, there are other international bodies that also provides scholarship to brilliant but needy students.
Here we bring you announcement by the University of Education, Winneba’s Vice Chancellor’s scholarship for students.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
- To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
- Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with documentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
NB: For further information, contact the Schedule Officer on 0246173283
Please download the VCSF Applications Form from the link below:
JOIN US FOR MORE UPDATES; UNIVERSITY UPDDATES