VACANCY INFORMATION for ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Civil And Mechanical Subjects (Metal Work, Plumbing & Pipe Fitting, Printing Craft Practice, Upholsery, Welding and Fabrication, Machine Woodworking))
CIVIL & BUILDING ENGINEERING SUBJECT (B.Eng./ B.Sc. Civil Engineering, B.Eng./B.Sc. Building Engineering, B.Sc./B.Ed. Industrial Education (Woodwork option), B.Sc./B.Ed. Vocation Education (Woodwork option), B.Sc./B.Ed. Technical Education (Woodwork option) )
MECHANICAL/ METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING SUBJECT: B.Eng./B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, B.Eng./ B.Sc. Production Engineering, B.Sc. Metallurgy
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful applicants will be responsible for the development and moderation of tests in their subject of specialisation, and be involved in other examinations activities of the Council.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division), from a recognised University in the subject areas listed hereunder:
· Master’s Degree in Measurement and Evaluation will be an added advantage
· Have a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Visit the “Vacancy Page” to review the list of available vacancies. Ensure that you click the “View Details” button for the vacancy you are interested in.
- On the “Vacancy Page”, click the “Apply for this position” button. This will take you back to this page to login (if you have registered before on this platform)
- For new users, kindly click the “Are you a new user? Register” link.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by clicking here
- If you have registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button