Here is the YEA Work Abroad Portal 2022/2023 and how to apply. The YEA Work Abroad work abroad initiative 2022/2023 calls for registration from qualified applicants.
The Youth Employment Agency has opened its Work Abroad recruitment to assist qualified job seekers to get employed in the United Kingdom (UK) for the 2022/2023 recruitment year.
An international company based in the United Kingdom (UK) Seeks your services for immediate employment.
This took people by surprise as it looks like a government agency promoting brain drain. Social Media users could not believe their eyes as the saw the post on the YEA official handle.
- The YEA Work Abroad is to assist qualified job seekers, starting with health workers to get employed in the United Kingdom (UK) for the 2022/2023 recruitment year.
- YEA Work Abroad program is designed to streamline and play an active role in promoting safe, secured and orderly jobs for Ghanaian youths abroad.
- More Details Here
- The YEA Work Abroad 2022/2023 recruitment year is currently opened for health workers duly certified with diploma or Degree in any Health-related field from an accredited public or private institution in Ghana.
- You must be an experienced health professional with a diploma or degree from an accredited Health institution in Ghana
- You must have an IELTS score of 6
- You must be willing to work a Health care job in the United Kingdom (UK)
- First visit the YEA Work Abroad Portal: yea.gov.gh/workabroad
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button
- Then fill the YEA Work Abroad application forms 2022/2023 online by providing your Personal Information on the first page
- Finally move on the subsequent pages to fill the forms and submit
- Basic info
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- ID type
- Passport number
- Languages spoken
- Emergency Contact thus Next of Kin,
- Academic qualification
- Select your key competencies ; Communication, Leadership, work ethics problem solving, time management, proactive etc
- Provide your hard skills (techincal skills) in this section eg Graphic design,
- Work experience
- Proficency Test & Past Home Care Requirements ( Have you taken the IELTS Score?, If Yes, where did you take the IELTS Exam?, Any home care experience? If Yes, how long have you worked in Home Care?
- When you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a YEA officer for further processing.
- Note that under no circumstance should you be required to make any payment at any point of the recruitment process.
- Application and selection are free
- Deadline for application for the YEA Work Abroad jobs 2022/2023 is 10th June
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
- 0240549464 / 0242203864
- 0246686016 / 0579724001
CLICK TO APPLY