An international company based in the United Kingdom (UK) Seeks your services for immediate employment.
This took people by surprise as it looks like a government agency promoting brain drain. Social Media users could not believe their eyes as the saw the post on the YEA official handle.
- The YEA Work Abroad is to assist qualified job seekers, starting with health workers to get employed in the United Kingdom (UK) for the 2022/2023 recruitment year.
- YEA Work Abroad program is designed to streamline and play an active role in promoting safe, secured and orderly jobs for Ghanaian youths abroad.
- More Details Here
- The YEA Work Abroad 2022/2023 recruitment year is currently opened for health workers duly certified with diploma or Degree in any Health-related field from an accredited public or private institution in Ghana.
- You must be an experienced health professional with a diploma or degree from an accredited Health institution in Ghana
- You must have an IELTS score of 6
- You must be willing to work a Health care job in the United Kingdom (UK)
- First visit the YEA Work Abroad Portal: yea.gov.gh/workabroad
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button
- Then fill the YEA Work Abroad application forms 2022/2023 online by providing your Personal Information on the first page
- Finally move on the subsequent pages to fill the forms and submit
- Basic info
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Marital Status
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- ID type
- Passport number
- Languages spoken
- Emergency Contact thus Next of Kin,
- Academic qualification
- Select your key competencies ; Communication, Leadership, work ethics problem solving, time management, proactive etc
- Provide your hard skills (techincal skills) in this section eg Graphic design,
- Work experience
- Proficency Test & Past Home Care Requirements ( Have you taken the IELTS Score?, If Yes, where did you take the IELTS Exam?, Any home care experience? If Yes, how long have you worked in Home Care?
- When you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a YEA officer for further processing.
- Note that under no circumstance should you be required to make any payment at any point of the recruitment process.
- Application and selection are free
- Deadline for application for the YEA Work Abroad jobs 2022/2023 is 10th June
For further enquiries or assistance, please call:
- 0240549464 / 0242203864
- 0246686016 / 0579724001
CLICK TO APPLY