The young fellow said he immediately remained on his feet subsequent to feeling a squeeze in his gonads just to find the snake nestled into the latrine bowl.
His partner told Adom News’ Alfred Amoh that, the casualty got the non-venomous strike while going to nature’s bring in an unwanted latrine office nearby.
He made sense of that, in spite of the accessibility of a super present day latrine office in the school, a portion of the understudies like to utilize the old toilet.
Anyway, karma escaped the young fellow when the reptile stowing away in the loo messed with him on the balls.
The understudy who addressed Adom FM said they heard the casualty sobbing for help and hurried him to the St. Francis Hospital in Assin Fosu
A mentor at the school, Inusah Mohammad who affirmed the occurrence said the casualty is answering treatment.