STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
2. On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”.
3. Click on “Get Started”.
4. Create your Portal account by entering the required details in the spaces
provided, and then click on “Register”.
5. Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password
as provided in the previous page. Then click on “Login”.
6. After logging in to the portal, click on “Start your Application”.
Enter your email
Enter your password
Click on “Login”
7. On the next page select the appropriate answer “Yes” or “No” if ABUAD is your
first choice in UTME and then click on “Confirm Payment Details”.
8. On the next screen, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
Select “Yes” or “No”
9. On the next screen, copy the Tansaction ID, as it will be needed on the Quickteller
payment platform. Then click on “Continue”. You will be redirected to Quickteller
platform where you will use your ATM card to make payment.
10. On the next screen, enter your email or phone number (preferably that of the
card owner), paste the
Transaction ID as copied in the previous page, select the “ABUAD
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FEE” option, then click on “Continue”.
11. On the next screen, enter your ATM Card number; select your Account Type,
enter your Card Expiry Date, CVV and Pin in the spaces provided and then click on
“Pay” to continue.
Open the message to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen. You
will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not.
13. After successful payment, you will be granted access to the online application
Return to the admission portal – https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ and
click on “LOGIN” on the Main menu.
To get to this page directly, go to
14. Login again to the portal by entering your email and password.
15. Click on “CONTINUE APPLICATION”
16. Complete your application by entering the required details in the spaces
provided. Each tab opens up automatically after completing the previous one.
17. After completing the process, print out your Screening Photocard
and Application form which are to be presented at the screening centre.
Only applicants who make online payment via the above steps will have access to the online form. If you make payment directly to the designated bank accounts for admission form, you will NOT have access to the online form. You have to visit one of the designated selling points with your proof of payment to obtain the manual Application Form which is to be filled manually. The manual form is also to be presented at the screening centre.