It provides guidance and tools to help navigate the planning process and to submit and track planning applications.
For planning portal information specific to Leeds, you can visit the Leeds City Council’s website provided below. There are dedicated section or page on their website that provides information on using the planning portal for planning applications in Leeds.
Alternatively, you can visit the national Planning Portal website and search for information related to planning in Leeds by using their search function or browsing through the relevant sections and categories.
Remember, each local authority may have specific requirements and procedures, so it’s essential to refer to the official Leeds City Council website for the most accurate and up-to-date information on using the planning portal in Leeds.
Planning Portal Leeds
Here is the Direct Link to view planning applications https://www.leeds.gov.uk/planning/planning-permission/view-and-comment-on-planning-applications
view planning applications
To view planning applications, you can follow these steps:
1. Start by visiting the Leeds Planning Portal
2. Look for the “Planning” or “Planning Applications” section on the Leeds planning website. It mostly listed under services or departments related to urban development, land use, or construction.
3. Once you find the planning applications section, you may have different options for how to view them. Some common options include:
a. Search by application number: If you know the specific application number, you can search for it directly. This is useful if you are looking for updates on a particular application.
b. Search by address or location: If you have a specific property or location in mind, you can search for planning applications associated with that address or location. This is helpful if you want to know about proposed developments near your home or an area of interest.
c. Browse by date or category: Some authorities provide options to browse planning applications by date range or specific categories such as residential, commercial, or infrastructure. This can be useful if you want to see all recent applications within a specific time frame or sector.
4. Use the search, browse, or filter functions provided to narrow down the list of planning applications based on your criteria. This will help you find the specific application or range of applications you are interested in.
5. Once you have located the planning application(s) you want to view, click on the relevant link or application number to access detailed information. This may include documents such as project plans, architectural drawings, environmental impact assessments, and any comments or objections received.
6. Take the time to carefully review the information provided for each planning application. This will give you a clear understanding of the proposed development, its potential impact on the area, and any public feedback or concerns raised.
7. If you have any questions or require further information about a specific planning application, contact the Leeds Planning department or officer responsible for handling planning applications.
Leeds planning contact number
All public/customer service enquiries: If you’re a member of the public and for all general enquiries about the council call our customer services team on 0113 222 4444, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.leeds.gov.uk Our out of hours emergency numbers can be found here www.leeds.gov.uk/emergencycontacts
For media enquiries only call 0113 378 6007 or email email@example.com