From an Inside source, seekersnewsgh.com has it that admission forms for nursing Colleges have been released. These are the various Nursing Colleges, their admission forms, their locations, and how to Apply.
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that the online admissions portal for the 2023/2024 academic year will officially open from Monday 24th April 2023 to Friday 30th July, 2023. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
You can now buy the forms via Mobile Money, Just dial *887*18#.
Then the Institution name enter MOH to proceed
- Purchase a voucher from GCB or ADB or via Mobile Money, Just dial *887*18#.
- Visit the official website below the post to apply
- Click on apply located on top of this page
- Enter serial and pin found on voucher
- Fill form with your details
- Attach certificate/s and photo
- Submit and print-out application summary
- Regularly check your application status with pin and serial.
- Confirm invitation and attend interview
- Check interview result
- Check and print out offer letter
- Confirm Admission Fee
- Pay at designated bank
- Report to college
- When and How do I report to School
- Report to school on time
- Attend classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams
- Pass your clinicals
- Pass final exams
- Where Do I get Admission Voucher to buy?
Sales of application vouchers
- Agricultural Development Bank
- GCB Bank
- Interview days will be sent to qualifying students
- Interview result published on portal
How do I know am Admitted?
- Admission letters will be sent to qualifying students
- Payment of fees to confirm acceptance of admission
- Check the portal from time to time.
ANAESTHETIST ASSISTANT TRAINING SCHOOL, CAPE COAST
- CENTRAL REGION