The Ghana National Association of Teachers welcomes applications from qualified Ghanaians who are objective arranged, results-driven with great initiative characteristics and excitement for arrangement to the place of Senior Assistant Secretary (Regional Secretary)
- Guarantees execution of choices, strategies and projects of GNAT in the area.
- Coordinates exercises inside the locale connecting with coordination and interest in enrolment and maintenance of individuals.
- Liaises with chief, regions and nearby officials
- Helps and supports areas in discussion with nearby specialists
- Aids the coordination and preparing of individuals all through the area.
- Settle individual instances of individuals and staff.
- Liaises with the administrative and non-legislative associations in issues connected with training and government assistance of instructors.
- Screens region and neighbourhood offices of the affiliation.
- Assesses execution of staff in the area.
- Guarantees monetary discipline in GNAT secretariats in the district.
- Guarantees appropriate organization of GNAT secretariats in the area
- Submits termly, yearly and different reports on exercises in the district kill.
- Submits month to month monetary reports to the Headquarters through the Financial Controller.
- Projects the association through the media and different roads related to Regional Executive.
- Plays out any obligation allotted by the General Secretary or his/her delegate
- A profoundly energetic person with a high awareness of certain expectations, honesty, reliability, drive, fantastic relational abilities, resistance, fortitude, solidarity, strength, administrative and authority abilities.
- Dependable to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary, Administration and Labor Relations.
- Should be an expert instructor not beneath the position of Assistant Director I with at the very least 5 years on the position.
- Collaborator secretary I (Assistant Regional Secretary) with at least 5 years on the position or Assistant Secretary II (District Secretary) with at least 7 at the very least 5 years’ insight on the position
- Should have a first degree from a perceived college in a significant branch of knowledge.
- Ought not be under 40 years or over 55 years old at the hour of arrangement (31″ August, 2022).
- Should have a functioning information in the fundamental PC applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intrigued and qualified competitors ought to present their application letters along with educational program vitae (cv) with two (2) ongoing visa size photos, two letters of proposals, copies of pertinent certificate(s), copy of last compensation slip, birth authentication, SSNIT Statement and two (2) self-addressed envelopes ought to be by post to the accompanying postal location:
THE MANAGING CONSULTANT
GIMPA CONSULTANCY and INNOVATION DIRECTORATE
P.O. BOX AH 50, ACHIMOTA, ACCRA
GNAT Recruitment Deadline
From the Boss site