Conditions of employment are the rules, requirements, and policies an employer and employee agree to abide by during the employee’s service to the company. They spell out the rights and obligations of each party. Conditions of employment are also known as terms of employment. banboohr.com
What are some of the extrinsic motivating factors which push you to do more?
In the collective agreement, Teachers can go for Salary Advance like it is done in other companies, after Re-sharing the idea with the recruits, we realized that it is no more available, and we’re yet to ask why? GES Salary Advance; How to Apply
What can make the Ghanaian Teacher Happy?
Is it Salary increments or payments of allowances.??
For Kofi Asare of Eduwatch Teachers should take a minimum of 3.5K a month Average teacher’s salary should be GHS 3,552; African Education Watch -Kofi Asare
If you have any comments you can share them with us in the comment section.
1. Protective Clothing allowance – this is to be provided by the institution
2. Rent advance – Not exceeding the employee’s basic Annual Salary
3. Medical Care – Employee, Spouse, and four children of 18 years and below to be covered by NHIS. Payment of 50% of the cost of management of illness not covered by NHIS. Where a child is above 18 but below 23 years and is still in school, he or she shall be covered by the medical scheme.
4. Advance for purchase of durable household goods; A loan not exceeding 150% of an employee’s annual gross salary.
5. Continuous Professional Development (allowance). This is the Amount teachers get as Professional Allowance and clause 24 of the C. A; Are Teachers to pay for the Courses?
6. Additional duty allowance ( Form master, HOD, House Master, etc) 10% of monthly basic salary.
7. Transfer Grant/ Permanent Posting allowance – 3 months of basic Salary.
8. Allowance for teachers in Deprived / difficult areas
9. Retention Premium
10. Salary Advance
11. Special Advance
12. Advance to purchase means of Transport
13. Death Benefit
14. Night allowance
15. Vehicle maintenance allowance
16. Kilometric allowance
17. Travelling expense allowance
18 Physically challenged Guide; Daily minimum wage for 27 days.
19. Physical challenged Transport; 20% of monthly basic salary.
And more …
On Social Media we see so many scammers requesting details to process these allowances for workers, well one has to be careful. In our search we realized this is the office to send such documents Click to read more-GES Promotion, Transfer, Change of Name, and Salary adjustment, etc, Must be Directed to this Office
HOW MANY DO YOU ENJOY? AND WHAT TO YOU WANT TO BE DONE ABOUT THESE ALLOWANCES, THERE’S A NEW DIRECTOR GENERAL-
Source; Collective Agreement for Teaching Staff within the GES 2020…