Please ensure that the portal you are using is secure, as indicated by the closed locker symbol in the URL.
It is important to note that each country has its own Results Checker Portal, although the process is generally similar.
How to Check WAEC Result Online: Steps
1. Choose the type of examination you took (e.g. S S S C E).
2. Enter your 10-digit Index Number.
3. Select the year of your examination (e.g. 2010).
4. Verify that your Index Number and Examination Year are correct to ensure accurate results.
5. Input the Card Serial Number displayed on the back of your Scratch Card.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) located on your Scratch Card (e.g. 012345678912).
7. Click the Submit button and wait for the results to appear in a popup window. Please note that this may take a few minutes. Make sure your browser’s popup blocker is disabled to view the results.
My Results Online Gambia
Check my results online https://app.waecgambia.org/resultchecker/resultchecker.aspx
Need Help checking Results
If you require assistance with checking your results, you can seek help by contacting WAEC through the following methods:
– Call the helpline at 01-904 9030
– Send a message to WAEC at email@example.com
WAEC Result Checker PIN:
A new Pin Vending System has been introduced in cooperation with Guaranty Trust Bank. As a result, physical cards are no longer issued. Instead, customers can purchase any type of pin for private registration and result checking at any Guaranty Trust Bank branch nationwide.
You can check your results multiple times as long as you have a valid result checker Pin and Serial number that have not been used with any other candidate number.
However, each scratch card can only be used with the same candidate number for up to three times. For example, if you use it to check candidate number 8040001034, the pin will be linked to this specific number.
This means that you cannot use the same pin to check results for any other candidate number.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK SEEKERS NEWS