- How do I apply for inter-regional transfer?
- How do I write a transfer letter in GES?
- What is reposting in GES?
- What is Inter-Regional Transfer in GES?
These questions are usually asked by Teachers who are new in the system and wish to have a change of environment. You must note that this service is Free.
Requirement for transfer in GES
What is inter-regional transfer?
Inter-regional transfer refers to the transfer where a teacher can relocate or change the management unit from one region to the other. This kind of transfer is generally granted or approved by the Director-General of GES.
An Applicant seeks for an Assurance from their Region of choice through their District/Municipal/Metro Directors of Education.
Regional Directors declare their objection or otherwise, by issuing an assurance letter to the applicant.
After securing the assurance letter, the applicant then applies for Reposting from his/her current District.
The District Director writes a cover letter after the applicant has completed an inter-regional form and attached all necessary documents (Eg. Current Payslip, Assurance Letter, Certificates, Bank
The District Director forwards the applicant’s documents to the Regional Education Office for onward submission to the Director-General for final approval.
After the Director-General’s approval is given, the Regional Director issues a release letter to the applicant to complete the reposting
NOTE: A teacher seeking Inter-Regional reposting can only be released by the Regional Director after the Director-General has given final approval to the applicant
You must do follow up after submitting the letters, do not think just submitting the forms is enough.
Sometimes, getting just a cover letter from your head can be difficult, you might think a deadline is given but the deadline is for you, not them.
You need the transfer hence must be ready to see the officers and remind them to finish for you as fast as possible.
- How to Check U.S Job duties, knowledge, skills, Education, Training, and Wages
- Professional Development Exams Before License Renewal; Chief Justice to Lawyers
- 4 GTLE to be written this Year 2023 Check Dates Given NTC
- Free Online NTC Course For 4 CPD Points All Newhttps://seekersnewsgh.com/easy-way-to-apply-for-inter-regional-transfer-in-ges-100-assurance/
- CPD Points to be revised to 20 Points for all Ranks NTC Teachers and Stakeholders meeting Outcome