Police Command and Staff College-Winneba
National Police Training School-Accra
Regional Police Training School-Kumasi
Regional Police Training School-Koforidua
Regional Police Training School-Ho
Police Public Safety Training School-Pwalugu
Basic Schools Unit.
Ghana Police Recruitment Eligibility
1. Applicants must be Ghanaian citizens by birth.
2. Applicants must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 25 years of age
3. Educational qualification as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
4. Height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females.
5. Applicants must be free from any form of criminal act
6. Must be medically and physically fit by Police standards.
7. Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
8. Must have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number.
9. Applicants must be able to speak English fluently and write as well.
10. Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
Now that you have seen all the eligibility the next is to also outline all the guidelines or the process that you have to take while applying.
Also, we want you to Note, that the coupon costs only GhȻ200. To purchase the coupon, the interested party must have a functional email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore, Log in with your Serial Number and PIN to access the Ghana Police Service Recruitment portal and complete the Ghana Police recruitment forms. Follow the instructions carefully if you fill in the required fields to avoid disqualification.
Hence, the Ghana police service recruitment authority will begin preselection as soon as the request is completed. Candidates who meet the specified requirements will be screened and invited to other recruitment procedures at the centers of their choice. They undergo extensive physical examinations to verify their eligibility.
How to Apply
For those who have been searching for how to apply. All you have to do is follow up with the steps that we are about to provide right away.
Therefore, proceed with the steps on how to apply, they are listed thus. There are as follows.
1. Purchase of a voucher
2. Get to the e-services online portal for the Ghana police recruitment forms
3. Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin and confirm that they are indeed yours.
4. Create a personal profile
5. Ghana police recruitment category –
6. Education background
7. Upload a passport-sized photo of yourself.
8. Review your Ghana police service for
9. Submit your application
Also, you can visit our official website @ https://police.gov.gh.services/
How to Check Ghana Police Shortlisted Candidates
Whether you have received an SMS from the Ghana Police Service or not, follow the steps below to check the shortlist.
- First, visit the https://police.gov.gh.services/
- Login using your tracking number and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
- You will get a notification whether you’ve been shortlisted or not
Another method is by visiting the website, scrolling down the page to where you see shortlisted candidates and clicking to download the Ghana Police shortlisted candidates pdf.
We use this medium to congratulate all shortlisted candidates of the Ghana Police Service, but the job is not yet done because shortlisted applicants are subjected to further screening.
Ghana Police Screening Date, Time, Venue
In due course, the Ghana Police Service will notify all shortlisted candidates about the screening date, time and venue through SMS or the application portal.
You also need to keep your ears on the ground so you do not miss out. Meanwhile, below are the documents shortlisted applicants are to report to the screening venue.