NTC online registration and checking of results are always opened at the same time.
The portal closes when no one is registering. This means you can only check and print your results when the portal is opened for new registration.
To maintain good standard of Ghanaian Teachers, the GTLE has been introduced.
Those who qualify to write the exams are students from
College of Education
Accredited University Students who did Education.
For other Degree Holders you must have done Education Related programs E.g. Bachelor Of Education (B.E.D. Social Studies, Mathematics, Accounting Etc.) or BSc Science Education, BSc Mathematics Education.
If you have not done any of these programs, you will not have the chance to even register.
During the registration process, the accredited universities that offers the educational program will submit the list of all Final year students to NTC for Validation. This is something that will allow you to register. If your name is not in the list, you can never register.
If you are not going to teach then there is no need to write the exams.
To write the exams aside what you have learnt in your various schools, you need to prepare extra by going through some of the past questions. The NTC has created a portal where you can access some of these past questions.
There are individual site, you can download some pdf of the past question. eg AvenueGh
- NTC Online Examination Portal: https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/
- Result Checking Portal: https://exams.ntc.gov.gh/login
- Official Website: https://ntc.gov.gh/
- NTC teachers Portal :https://tpg.ntc.gov.gh/
- The Teachers Portal is created to be able to provide ID cards and to register all teachers Both Public And Private School Teachers.
The system collects your personal information and other details for verification, After a successful validation you are given an ID Card.
The NTC has launched a free preparatory test for all its prospective candidates.
The preparatory test covers all the topics you are to prepare for and also contain most of the past questions.
To use the site, Visit the page in the link provided below.
- Essential Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Literacy Skills
You can register to have full access.
- Enter Your full name
- Your email
- Your Phone number
- Your region, District And Town/City
- Then the College of Education Attended. You can enter the name of your University
- You Also need to indicate whether its an individual registration or corporate registration.
- Finally read the terms and conditions and accept if you agree.
- You can as well try the questions without registering.
DON’T FORGET TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM PAGE NATIONAL RECRUITMENT GUIDE